Job title: Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Remote – within Australia
Type: Permanent / Full time
As a venture-backed startup, with global ambitions, we are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join us in this mission.
Our SaaS platform simplifies and streamline the experience for collecting customer bill payments through process automation and by leveraging artificial intelligence.
We are now entering an exciting stage of growth and we are currently looking to add a Cloud enthusiast to our awesome group of Engineers. We need someone who eats, sleeps and breathes the cloud. Most importantly, we need someone with a passion for technology, who gets excited about the idea of leaving their fingerprints on change!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the implementation of cloud solutions, including infrastructure, CI/CD, data platforms and migration strategy.
- Collaborate with various engineering teams to build, operate and deliver the next generation of Cloud infrastructure and services.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and expertise of best practice information security practices across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Responding quickly and effectively to production issues, taking responsibility for seeing those issues through to a resolution
- Developing CI/CD pipeline capabilities in the cloud improving security, monitoring, accessibility, redundancy, scalability, cost efficiency, and operational simplicity.
- Proactively seeking out new training initiatives and alternative ways to stay current on new technology and methodologies
What about you
- 5+ years experience deploying production infrastructure to AWS (other Cloud Providers considered, but AWS strongly preferred).
- Experience with InfoSec.
- Awareness and ideally practise of SecOps and DataOps.
- Automation experience in Linux/Cloud environment (Bash scripting and Python).
- Strong CI/CD and automation experience
- Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience working with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Experience implementing security best practices for mobile apps, APIs and Cloud infrastructure.
- Good exposure to microservice architecture (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Previous development experience with NodeJS or PHP
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to participate in on-call rotation of out of hours support.
What we will offer
- A culture of results, not hours spent: Flex
To apply for the role, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Work from anywhere
We know how to make remote teams work. Whilst you have an option to work in an office environment, we enable our team members to work from anywhere.
Growth & collaboration
Glider is a high growth start up, while we have ambitious scaling targets, we foster the culture of collaboration and inclusion amongst our team members to enable them to do their best work.
State of the art technology
Work with the latest technologies, leading tech stack – constantly innovating and exploring ideas.