Partner Sales Director
Job title: Partner Sales Director
Location: Remote – within Australia
Type: Permanent / Full time
Glider is a venture-backed, PayTech, all-remote company, supporting leading enterprise businesses, and with a global outlook.
Our SaaS platform makes a business’ payment experience easy. Whether they want to take payments over the phone, website, PoS, social or internationally our payment platform helps them do this through smarter process automation, by leveraging artificial intelligence and digital communications.
We are now entering an exciting stage of growth and we are currently looking to add an experienced Sales Director who will roll their sleeves up to help build out our partner and sales program in real-time. We need someone with a passion for sales, but who also gets equally excited about the idea of getting in and building something from the ground up!
What you will be doing
The key functional tasks and responsibilities are developing, serving and growing relationships with partners. This is broken into four main areas.
• Retain and grow allocated partners
• Create and strengthen partner relationships from the front line to management
• Co-develop partner lead generation programs
• Build partner plans, documentation and map key processes
• Lead the onboarding of new partners
• Manage all opportunities and add value to the process
• Attend partner and industry events when required
• Maintain market and industry knowledge
• Create and develop sales opportunities
• Possess the ability to get appointments and meetings with key stakeholders
• Effectively communicate the solution’s value proposition and also deliver product demos in person and virtually
• Possess the ability to close deals
• Ability to develop and run partner campaigns
• Able to lead, manage and coordinate resources for Large bids and RFP’s
• Work closely with other Glider team members
• Help lead a broad range of change processes that result in higher engagement with the partner through establishment of clear purpose and sense of urgency
• Maintain up-to-date customer information and reporting
• Understand customer needs before they are obvious to others
• Championing the needs of customers and partners within Glider
Key Skills and Experience
• You are a self-starter, that brings a can-do attitude
• Proven business acumen, with a customer-first mindset
• Startup experience and ability to hustle
• Proven business development track record, partnering with Enterprise organisations
• Software sales/payments experience very much preferable
• Constructed and well maintained partner plans
• Planning, organising, and time management skills
• Understanding of sales methodology and tactics
• Superior presentation and communication skills
• Ability to network with and influence senior stakeholders
What we will give you
• Autonomy, freedom and responsibility
• Supportive, team oriented environment
• Ground floor opportunity to make a huge impact in a fast growing, well funded startup, with strong backing from one of Australia’s leading venture funds
• Competitive remuneration package, with significant upside opportunity
To apply for the role, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Work from anywhere
We know how to make remote teams work. Whilst you have an option to work in an office environment, we enable our team members to work from anywhere.
Growth & collaboration
Glider is a high growth start up, while we have ambitious scaling targets, we foster the culture of collaboration and inclusion amongst our team members to enable them to do their best work.
State of the art technology
Work with the latest technologies, leading tech stack – constantly innovating and exploring ideas.